Friday, June 3, 2011

You Are Now Leaving Illinois

So I've left Illinois, and other than one weekend, won't be back until September.  I don't know that it's really sunk in yet...

I will say one thing though - this is probably the most comfortable bed I'll sleep in this entire trip.

I took some pictures today, I'll post them tomorrow.

Here's a thought: I saw some random people while going through small towns today, and was curious what their lives are like.  What do people think about me doing interviews of random people as I travel through towns, and posting videos? Worth it, or just creepy and I should avoid it?  What kind of questions should I ask if I did it?  I'd have to get some video editing software to make that work, but I think it'd be doable.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see you give the interview thing a shot; See how it goes. I don't think it would need to be done on video, but that's up to you.

    Tell them it gives you an excuse to do some writing and meet someone new along your travel adventure.

    What to ask? Trying to figure out how to get people talking is the trick. Probably need to play it by ear.

    ReplyDelete